Saturday, February 20, 2010

A new day ...


I looked for something to write about , searched my heart , my mind , my body , but didn't find something new .. However , there was this new day , a new episode of my life that I think is worth writing about..

It's a very normal day , at first glance you might find it boring to continue reading , but this is part of My Life , and everything you feel about this single day is exactly what you should feel about my life as a whole…

I got up early at 5:20 am , went to the bathroom , and then got dressed and went to the mosque. I prayed Al-Fajr as an Imam , and I went to another mosque after the prayer. I had an exam there in Islamic Creed , in a very important chapter called " Belief and Disbelief ". The exam took about an hour ( from 6 to 7 ) , then I came home.

I did some work for my father and surfed the internet for about half an hour and then I went to bed at 8.

I got up at 10:30 , had a breakfast ( a cup of milk with a piece of donuts ) and my father asked me to count some money for him.

I checked my email for half an hour and then went to the mosque again to pray Al_Thohr. Then I had a quick chat with two of my friends. I got home and wore a training suit and went to the gym , but , unfortunately , it was closed. I came back home and I'm now writing this post ...

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I think you're right mate, it's always about finding something new . That damned routine ( if i can say so ) is killing me. I've tried so many times to find new things but what the heck ! there is nothing at all.

    Podcasts are splendid, but we're waiting for your next NEW THING bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah , i know it's the proplem of poeple who got nothing to do in their lives .. but anyway , these are the days , enjoy your time , get the best of every single moment of you youth befor you regret wasting these precious moments...

    ReplyDelete